The easily adjustable elastic head harness of the mask is designed as a V-shaped loop and has a large, dished crown plate, which contributes towards a comfortable and secure fit.
The Compressed air attachment SR 307 can be connected. A pre-filter holder and test disc for simple checking of the performance are supplied. Best stored in box SR 230 or storage case SR 339.
- Inhalation resistance at 30 l/min ≈ 3 Pa ≤ 50 Pa
- Exhalation resistance at 160 l/min ≈ 70 Pa ≤ 300 Pa
- Service temperature -10 – +55 °C, < 90 % RH
- Storage temperature -20 – +40 °C, < 90 % RH
- Weight ≈ 179 g
- Assigned Protection Factor¹ 20 (P3), 10 (GasX), 10 (GasX P3)
- Nominal Protection Factor2 48 (P3), 50 (GasX), 48 (GasX P3)
- Tested in accordance with EN 140:1998
- Nominal protection factor 50
- Specified in BS 4275, and applies generally to all half masks with particle filters P3, regardless of the test results.
- According to EN 529:2005
Note: Filters & cartridges sold seperately